Saturday, May 19, 2012

DAY 3 My Green Coffee Bean Experiment



OK - Day 3 now, and I weigh 131.8, which is a whopping weight loss of 0.2 lbs - and I've never felt better. [kidding]. Going in the right direction, so I remain hopeful. My BP is 124/82. No exercise this morning. Have to go to a baby shower for my friend Becky, so I'll be sure to take my 2 miracle capsules before devouring all those petit fours, mimosas and finger sandwiches while saying "awww" over and over. I don't really like sweets. I'm more of a savory person. Had a slice of leftover pizza with anchovies for breakfast. That's more my style.


Adding these photos to make this blog more interesting, but I really don't overeat. My downfall is wine. I always say, I'd weight 95 lbs if I didn't drink wine.


That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment